Meet Alan R. Ostergren
Alan R. Ostergren has a long and successful record as a trial and appellate attorney. A veteran of over 100 felony jury trials, Alan has the deep experience and understanding of complex legal matters to help his clients successfully assert their interests in court.
His experience has taught him how to analyze a case from all perspectives. He understands how to communicate and persuade. He is particularly adept at using technology to present a case and maximize the results for his clients.
Work With A Seasoned Litigator
Alan is an experienced attorney. His career highlights include:
- Over 22 years as a trial and appellate attorney
- Elected three times to serve as Muscatine County Attorney
- Former president of the Iowa County Attorneys Association
- Former board member of the National District Attorneys Association
- Author of numerous appellate briefs in cases involving complex criminal law, civil law and constitutional law issues
Recognized as a Master Advocate by the National Institute for Trial Advocacy – the nation’s premier training program for trial lawyers
- His cases have been featured on Dateline NBC, The Oxygen Network and Investigation Discovery
Alan is an honors graduate of Drake University School of Law and Grinnell College. He is admitted to practice law in all state and federal courts in Iowa, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
To read more about Alan’s skills and experience, click on the link below:
Learn More In An Initial Consultation
If you are in need of legal representation in a civil dispute or an appeal, the first step is to speak with an experienced attorney. At your first meeting, Alan R. Ostergren, P.C., will listen closely to the details of your situation and explain exactly how he can help you reach a successful resolution in your legal matter.